Google Search

Google
 

Friday, June 22, 2007

Signs Again

Signs again.



We are working with a company in Costa Rica to move our stuff. It has been really funny because the guy that I am working with is named Barry. It is not that unusual a name, but other than as my husband's nickname, I haven't run into it that much. He has been really helpful and when this is all done and I still have good things to say, I will state the company.



Yesterday when I talked with him, we talked about setting up the date for the container. This morning I got a phone call from the Logistics company to set up the actual date. The name of the lady that called me........Jennifer.



We must be destined to go. Or maybe I am reading a little too much into this. What do you think?

1 comment:

Coloraturamom said...

Jen- you are amazing! I will miss you guys but hope that we can manage a visit sometime in the future. How do you have time to post?????