Google Search

Google
 

Monday, October 29, 2007

More on Driving

I don't know what it is here, but everything seems to look old almost instantaneously.

We have to drive past the Multiplaza to get to the Autopista twice a day to deliver the kids to and from school in Santa Ana. There has been much road work this past month. This has caused delays, detours (and by that I mean the road is closed here, find your own way around). This, in turn, has caused for grumpy driving Mom.

Thankfully, all the work seems to be concluded. It seems that the main point of tearing up the road was to add a huge bump in the road to be a pass through for pedestrians? I am not sure. It is wider than a speed bump and higher. To alert drivers of this ..... thing.... yellow paint was applied. It was painted this Saturday. I saw it. Today it looks like it has been there for several years.

I want to know - how do they do that?

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Costa Rica Crazy is a great name for a blog.

I'm looking for a blogger from Costa Rica to represent that country in our BlogBlast For Peace next week. November 7, 2007 bloggers from all over the world will blog for peace. There is no one yet from your location. Would you be interested?

Please see my blog or click this link. Thank you!
How To Get Your Peace Globe

jen poco loco said...

I would be most honored.

Jen