Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Family Love

We just had a visit from Barry's sister M and her friend KC. It was a great time. We went out to Manuel Antonio for a few days and they took a trip to Arenal. We also spent some time around the house. Between this visit and my parent's visit earlier in the month, it is so nice to have people around that adore my children. People that will sit and do coloring books. People that will listen to their detailed stories. People that will get down on the floor with them and play. People that are not me.

I love my kids, but it is certainly nice to have a break from being my kids world. While the aunties were here, they could not have cared less if we were in the house, much less the room.

And to see that kind of family love.
It made it so hard to say goodbye.
We miss everybody.

No comments: